miercuri, 16 decembrie 2009

CINEMA. MOVIES.ACTORS/ACTRESSES.WATCHING MOVIES

                 Cinema is for us another way of living life. I think that movies can show us how live can be or should be. Regarding movies we can learn from the story that is presented, we can take qualities from actors/actresses, we learn how to manage in different situations and we can start to believe in things that haven`t exist since then in our mentality. I think a movie can change in a way or another you behavior, your thoughts about something, your life. It depends of our personality what kind of movies we like to watch to and it depends of a person if she wants to learn something from the facts presented.

                 There are many types of movies like:psychological movies, love stories, comedies, thrillers, dramas, action movies, police movies, science fiction movies, cultural movies, documentaries, horror movies. About TV series we can say that we found there all kind of movies. A particular type of TV series is soap opera where we can find a lot of conflicts, dramas and love stories and, of course, happy end. I used to watch soap operas because the beautiful/good looking there.


                 My favourite type of movies is the psychological one because you can learn a lot of things from it and it lets you interpret as you want the facts and it makes you meditate. I like to love stories even if they didn`t have a happy end. Of course that I like more those that have happy end because I like to think that there are love stories with happy end in life too even if they are less. I hate the movies about war. There is so much violence and so much noise that I can`t see what it`s real important there. The action is the same during the movie and sometimes you can get bored.

I didn`t see a lot of movies but I have some movies that I liked very much.

                   For example there is a movie called City of Angels. I liked that is underlined an important fact in our life:we cant`t change our condition. The main character sacrificed his immortal condition for his love, but in the end his love left him because she had an accident in which she died.

                  So the mortality was the one that separate them. I liked Phenomenon too but my favourite movie is Awalk to remember. It`s a love story without happy end at first view but it has an inside happy end. It`s the typical story with the girl that learns a lot and has no popularity and the most popular boy in the scool.

                  Because one of his faults he has to make some hours for community service. That`s how he has to play in a theatre play in scool and of course, his partner will be that girl. He asks for her help and that`s how they love story stars. The girl has leukemia and the boy found out this later and the boy proposed to make all her dreams came true. He works a lot for doing this and he really does this. Because she is sick she dies in the end that`s why the movie doesn`t have a happy end. But there is a happy end for them souls because they were happy.

                   Soundracks have a huge importance in cinema because sometimes the soundtrack can make the movie. You remember the soundtrack too and this is a change for a soundtrack to become famous.

                  About the movie that is made upon a book I can say that is interesting for us to see it but only after we read the book. In this way we will realize if the movie respects the book, we can see the action in the book with ather eyes not only how we saw it when we read the book. A film made after a book that staid in my mind is Gone with the wind. There are too a lot of things that are changed to attract the viewer but my opinion is that is a good movie.




                  I like a TV series too. It is called Prison break. I like that the main character is made to be very intelligent. He tattooed on his body the plan of the prison where his brother was closed in. he tattooed the plan of escaping from there too. The main character is played by Wentwort Miller that became my favourite actor. It`s the only movie that I saw with nim but I think that`s enough because he played in every situation and I saw that he can play every character. I like very much how he looks but this isn`t the main reason I like him for. He knows to be the serious guy, the intelligent guy, the romantic guy too that`s why I consider he is a good actor.




My favorite actress is Angelina Jolie.I like her as a person because everybody knows that Angelina is a beautiful woman but I like her as an actress. She played in Mrs. and Ms.Smith where we saw different faces for a character, faces that she can play very well.

That`s a representative movie for her. If you see that movie you realize that Angelina can play every character she is been given to her.

I think cinema represents one of the great arts because a movie includes images, music, feelings and poetry. That`s why we need to watch movies. We can see all we want if we choose the right movie for us.

                      It depends of our feelings, of our way of being, of our thoughts when we watch a movie and the most important thing is to remain with something after we saw a film because every thing has his importance.

  • If you appreciate, and leave a comment ... tell your opinion about the actor / actress that you appreciate ... thank you ...

Un comentariu:

Anonim spunea...

Hey i am fresh on here. I came upon this board I find It quite accommodating and it has helped me tons. I hope to give something back and guide other users like it has helped me.

Thank's, Catch You About.

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

About love

Monument to love

Love makes the world to spin. People have fought wars in the name of love, and gave their lives for it considering that no sacrifice is too great and have tried to capture emotions so that the whole world to take part in their joy or pain. Some have painted pictures, others have carved it in marble, others have raised monuments have dedicated a city. In one way or another have changed the face of the world in the name of love and gave us and the new opportunity to admire the power of this feeling.

Monument mausoleum in India (Agra city), considered by some the world's eighth Minuit, esta undoubtedly a monument of eternal love. Built entirely of white marble with this breathtaking beauty. The story behind the mausoleum is a tragic. Emperor Shah Jahan ordered its construction in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal who died during the birth of the fourteenth child of the royal couple. Although it was the third wife of the emperor, with India at that time a polygamous tradition, chronicles say that he was the only one truly loved. Beloved wife's death became withdrawn izolandu king himself for a year. It is said that when he returned to the public was stooped, his hair became white and his face was drawn although it had about 40 years.