joi, 7 ianuarie 2010

I challenge you to a discussion related to online games

Marisa Rich

Dear Carpiuc,
The only online game I play is Mafia Wars. It is positive in the sense that I am meeting new people from all over the world. Negative in that it is a very addicting game and I spend WAY too much time on the computer. I hope to hear more from you, Marisa




Kingston Ramel Galima


"Hmmmm...To me Online games is where I can test if I my skills as a gamer is as good as I think it is and at the same time its my past time for relaxation too......the good thing about playing online is to meet or know new friends whom you can actually interact and have a good conversation, and sometimes, or more often, learn new techniques and also to improve from each others skills.....I play Ragnarok Online since its beta days and I have come to enjoy that as well, that is till my son came to the world...hahaha...haven't had much time to play that game....lols"
http://www.facebook.com/n/?inbox%2Freadmessage.php&t=1075300258882&mid=1af1f6dG5af32e7b98e8G17baf0G0

Michael Bernard Ashby


"Since I have been unemployed for 3 years now I find that playing these games keep me sane and allow me some interaction with other people."




Bill Colson



I challenge you to a discussion related to online games

"I agree... the games are for relaxation, no doubt. Nothing more..."




Rocky Brewer



"These games are alittle relaxation. I use them to unwind from work or to just pass the time."



Karthik Viswanath



"depends on what games u are talkin abt, if its games like MW then i play 'em to kill my time, nothin else but if they are online steam games like counterstrike or modernwarfare then, its more like a challenge to me. And i dont think any of the games are meant to be relaxin,as most of them will, at some point give u challenge or so....."

Niciun comentariu:

zwani.com myspace graphic comments

About love

Monument to love

Love makes the world to spin. People have fought wars in the name of love, and gave their lives for it considering that no sacrifice is too great and have tried to capture emotions so that the whole world to take part in their joy or pain. Some have painted pictures, others have carved it in marble, others have raised monuments have dedicated a city. In one way or another have changed the face of the world in the name of love and gave us and the new opportunity to admire the power of this feeling.

Monument mausoleum in India (Agra city), considered by some the world's eighth Minuit, esta undoubtedly a monument of eternal love. Built entirely of white marble with this breathtaking beauty. The story behind the mausoleum is a tragic. Emperor Shah Jahan ordered its construction in memory of his wife Mumtaz Mahal who died during the birth of the fourteenth child of the royal couple. Although it was the third wife of the emperor, with India at that time a polygamous tradition, chronicles say that he was the only one truly loved. Beloved wife's death became withdrawn izolandu king himself for a year. It is said that when he returned to the public was stooped, his hair became white and his face was drawn although it had about 40 years.